Buy used with the advantages of new.
1st choice before all secondhand dealers
Our selection of the best end-of-lease GM vehicles.
GM Certified Pre-Owned dealers have exclusive first choice of end-of-lease GM vehicles. Non-selected vehicles go to auction. Therefore, you are sure to find the best available pre-owned vehicles.
150+ point inspection
Stringent inspection carried out by qualified technicians.
At GM Certified Pre-Owned dealers, every vehicle is subjected to a meticulous 150+ point inspection before it's sold. Our qualified technicians perform the required tune-ups and exercise strict quality control. So you're assured to find a used vehicle that's in excellent condition.
- Check vehicle mileage against after-sales service records for accuracy
- Engine compartment
- Engine condition
- Engine oil level/condition
- Engine coolant level/condition
- Air filter inspection
- Battery load test
- Ignition system
- Power steering fluid level
- Brake fluid level
- Automatic transmission fluid level and condition
- Fuel system
- Manual transmission fluid level
- Manual transmission hydraulic clutch fluid level
- Washer fluid level
- Starter performance (automatic transmission)
- Starter performance (manual transmission)
- Engine running, noise, vibration and rigidity
- Instrumentation and interior component inspection
- Instrument panel
- Air conditioning
- Audio system
- Windshield wiper/washer operation
- Rear windshield wiper/washer operation
- Electric rear window defroster operation
- Horn operation
- Lighter/powerpoint outlets
- Tilt steering wheel (if equipped)
- Inside rearview mirror
- Window regulators/power window/motors/deflectors
- Outside mirror controls
- Removable roof panels (if equipped)
- Power sunroof operation (if equipped)
- Convertible top operation (if equipped
- Seat fabric and trim condition
- Seat adjustment
- Safety belt condition/integrated child seat operation (if applicable)
- Sun visor operation and condition
- Interior/courtesy light operation
- Remote truck/hatchback release operation
- Remote fuel filler door release operation (if equipped)
- Glove box operation
- Door trim and lock operation
- Carpet and floor mat condition
- Cargo area
- Spare tire condition/jack and wrench location
- Head lamp/fog lamp operation
- Parking/brake/back up/turn and side marker lamps
- Hazard warning lights
- Wheel and tire condition (inspection before test drive and in service bay)
- Shock absorber test
- Brake shift/transmission interlock (automatic transmission)
- Transmission operation (automatic)
- Transmission operation (manual)
- Engine performance
- Brake operation
- Cornering ability
- Cruise control (if equipped)
- Transmission case inspection
- Manual transmission fluid level and condition
- Transfer case (4-wheel-drive models)
- Brake system condition
- Engine mounts/front suspension links and bushings
- Strut and shock absorber condition
- Steering system condition
- CV joint dust boot condition
- Drive axle, axle fluid levels
- Fuel tank system condition
- Vehicle/structural damage
- Exhaust system
- Engine oil and filter change, chassis lube
- Soak test
- Window glass
- Hood condition
- Grille, front bumper, and fascia condition
- Driver side fender, door(s), quarter panel condition
- Trunk, hatchback, tailgate or rear cargo door condition
- Rear bumper/fascia condition
- Passenger side fender, door(s), quarter panel condition
- Radio antenna
- Engine compartment is clean/degreased
- Interior compartment has been cleaned/detailed
- Vehicle exterior has been washed/waxed/detailed
On your way to go check out a vehicle at your dealer's? Don't leave without this great tool.
Download our vehicle inspection verification list here. (in French only)
Serious warranties that prove themselves time and again.
All GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. The warranty guarantees:
- the vehicle is under the care of qualified technicians
- the installation of manufacturer-approved parts
Plus, the vehicle is covered by a limited used-vehicle warranty.
You can also take advantage of a GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan to extend your warranty.
What's more, you can even transfer any non-expired warranty to a new owner if you decide to sell your GM Certified vehicle.Back to top
24/7 Roadside assistance
Help is just a call away, 24/7.
Thanks to 24-hour roadside assistance (included for at least 3 months or 5,000 km), you benefit from:
- Help in the event of a flat or if you run out of gas
- A trip interruption reimbursement allowance
- A trip routing service that helps you find your way quickly
You can also benefit from GM Roadside Assistance, which includes the help of a technician dispatched on location and towing.Back to top
30 days to exchange your vehicle.
If you aren't satisfied with your new vehicle, bring it back within 30 days or 2,500 km and we'll exchange it.
Want to exchange it for a vehicle of lesser value?
You'll get a credit equivalent to the difference. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is greater, you simply pay the difference.
GM Certified Pre-Owned, it's your guarantee to make a good choice.Back to top
$500 Student rebate
It pays to be a student.
You may qualify for our $500 student rebate if you are:
- A student registered full-time and able to show a valid student ID from an accredited institution, or
- You have graduated within the last six months
Get more information at your nearest GM Certified Pre-Owned dealer.Back to top